Anonymous Collectibles NJ said...

“Let me see if I got this right. You buy low grade

beat up cards and feature them on your blog.

That’s awesome. Totally different than all the

other blogs I have seen featuring the nicest cards.”


5.27.2008

1953 Topps
Jackie Robinson


Creases, near paper loss and tape marks, this 1953 Jackie Robinson has a lot going for it (or should I say not going for it).
But it's still Jackie Robinson.

As a kid, I always wanted a Jackie Robinson baseball card. Today, I've got a few. But no matter what the condition, I always enjoy reading the backs of his cards.

Robinson is one of those players every kid should have. 

He along with Willie Mays, Mickey Mantle, Hank Aaron and Ted Williams are icons of the game.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i have that same jackie card in mint condition i looked online and if it is in mint condition it could be worth up to $10,000