The top-10 things you can get for $2:
10. Two tickets and a chance to win California's Mega Millions jackpot. Someone's gotta win!
9. A McChicken sandwich and fries from McDonald's. I was going to say a McDouble and fries but I had never heard of it.
8. About three-quarters (give or take) of a tank of gas.
7. One of those packaged sandwiches from the vending machine at work. Sometimes that's all you have time for.
6. Half a hot dog from the ballpark. Well, you can't really buy a half of a hot dog but I think you know what I mean.
5. A half-gallon of milk. At least according to the ad I got in the mail this week.
4. A fish taco from Rubio's. It's a San Diego thing.
3. Four postage stamps.
2. Two items from the dollar store. From toothpaste to detergent to USB cords, that place has everything.
1. This 1964 Topps baseball card of Harmon Killebrew.
I have the Killebrew... I'll take a fish taco. Mmmmmmmm Rubios!
Post a Comment