Anonymous Collectibles NJ said...

“Let me see if I got this right. You buy low grade

beat up cards and feature them on your blog.

That’s awesome. Totally different than all the

other blogs I have seen featuring the nicest cards.”


8.04.2009

1954 Red Heart Cards
21 down, 13 to go


So as many of you may know, I am trying to complete the 1954 Red Heart set. You can follow my progress at redheartcards.com.

It's a few weeks shy of a year since I posted my first Red Heart on the site. And with only 33 total cards I figured I would have finished the set off in less than a year.

I was able to get the two tough cards out of the way fairly quickly. The Mickey Mantle and Stan Musial were not cheap. I didn't expect them to be. So now all I had to do was find the easy ones, right?

Wrong. They're not so easy to find after all. Especially at a reasonable price.

I purchase four new cards over the weekend and now have 21 of the cards in hand. I'm getting there, only 12 more to go.

No comments: